Our Home-Delivered Meal Program serves meals for seniors age 60 and over and are home-bound. Volunteer Delivery Drivers deliver our freshly prepared meals five days a week. A key component of our Home-Delivered Program is daily contact with our senior clients. This daily contact not only reduces senior isolation, but ensures their safety on a daily basis.
Key Components of the Home-Delivery Program
- Deliveries are made between 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Monday through Friday for home-bound seniors. Clients must be home to receive the meals.
- Meals will be delivered in advance of seasonal holidays.
- Daily Contact – saves lives and allows seniors to remain independent in their own homes.
- Seniors receive a monthly menu and information on other social service programs.
- We provide nutritional and preventive health information.
- Eligible seniors can order meals for five weekdays and two frozen meals for the weekend.
- Our suggested contribution is $3.00 per meal or $15.00 per week (5 meals) or $21 (7 meals) to help support the program. Click here to make a meal contribution.
- Click here to make a charitable donation to support the program.
If you would like to request Home-Delivered Meal Services call our Administrative Offices at 707-425-0638.
Note: No senior will ever be denied a meal based on their inability to contribute.Share this page: