Congregate Dining Sites (local Senior Centers)
Meals on Wheels of Solano County has been serving meals at local Senior Centers in Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun, Vacaville and Vallejo since 2001. The Congregate Dining Program is designed for active seniors to promote socialization and community involvement which increases physical and psychological well-being.
Key Components of the Congregate Dining Program
- Congregate Dining is sharing a meal and socializing with other seniors in the surrounding communities.
- Seniors receive a monthly menu and information on other social service programs.
- We provide nutritional and preventive health information.
- There is no meal service provided on seasonal holidays.
- We do not charge for our services. Our suggested contribution is $3.00 per meal or $15.00 per week.
- Click here to make a meal contribution.
- Click here to make a charitable donation to support the program.
Advanced Reservations Required
Lunch Reservations are required a day in advance by calling Meals on Wheels of Solano County 707-426-3079 between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. After hours we have an answering service so you can leave meal reservation requests or cancellations for the following day. You may also make advance reservations with the Site Host located at each Congregate Dining Site.
Participating Senior Centers
View our Senior Dining Schedule
Download this list of dining sites: MOW Sites & Offices Contact Sheet
Benicia Senior Center
1205 E. 2nd Street
Benicia, CA 94510
Dixon Senior Center
201 S. 5th Street
Dixon, CA 945620
Fairfield Senior Center
1200 Civic Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94533
Florence Douglas Senior Center
333 Amador St
Vallejo, CA 94590
Lunch: 12 Noon
McBride Senior Center
91 Town Square
Vacaville, CA 95688
Rio Vista Senior Center
25 Main Street
Rio Vista, CA 94571
Lunch: 12 Noon
Suisun Senior Center
318 Merganser Drive
Suisun City, CA 94585
Lunch: 11:30amShare this page: